Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e‐mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the booking engine on our website;
- to improve the website's usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to personalise our website for you;
- to send periodic e-mails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.). Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +386 (0) 1 308 1270 or by post to Grand Hotel Union d.d., Miklošičeva 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
- We use (Google Analytics) to analyse the use of this website. (Google Analytics) generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the identify feature(s) on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Links to Other Sites
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
This website is owned and operated by Grand Hotel Union d.d. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone +386 (0) 1 308 1270 or by post to Grand Hotel Union d.d., Miklošičeva 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.